We are intensely committed to the safety community and generating disproportionately positive results for workers, safety pros and sellers of our stuff. A passionate, fully committed and growing army of global representatives and authorized distributors are poised and ready to serve the millions of workers all over the 3rd rock who put our gear on every day and then brainwashing those who don’t… yet. We accomplish this through a unique combination of tenacious listening, focus and the pursuit of excellence.
Innovation & Excellence
Since the day we planted our flag and set up shop, we have been lucky to be awarded 91 global patents (with an additional 16 pending!) and 55 trademarks. Along the way, we have been recognized with multiple growth awards and several international innovation and design honors, including:
- Two times on Inc. Magazine's list of the 500 Fastest Growing Small Companies in the U.S.;
- Ernst & Young/Inc. Magazine's Entrepreneur of the Year Award;
- I.D. Magazine's Design Distinction Award and the Medical Design Excellence Award;
- OHS Magazine's Product of the Year Award;
- Minnesota Business's Best Companies Award; as well as
- Twin Cities Business Journal's Best Places to Work and Healthiest Employer Awards.
We are fearlessly led by Tom Votel, president and chief executive officer; Leon Hoffmann, senior vice president of finance and operations and chief financial officer; Mark Lindstrom, senior vice president of sales and scores of other great folks completely obsessed with delivering safety excellence.
Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota (the center of the universe), our offices are located in the historic Bandana Square, a former Northern Pacific Railway repair shop originally constructed in 1885 by James J. Hill. Our space is pretty dang cool, including its brand-inspired floor plan, larger than life wall graphics and pulse-pumping iPod mixes. It’s a stimulating creative space where innovation is not just encouraged – it’s required.